Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am Apoorv Jain, a final-year undergraduate student of Computer Science &
Engineering from Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering. I have
knowledge & experience of working on various python modules such as OpenCV,
Scikit-learn, Scipy, NumPy, MatPlotlib, Pandas, Chatterbot, Flask, NLTK
and, scrapy etc. Along with it in the domain of deep learning, I have
experience of working on Keras, Tenserflow and great experience with
transfer learning as well. I even worked on several Image processing
projects out of my curriculum.

I am interested in contributing to the libre-office as it has some really
great projects to work upon and also they align with my experience. I am
mainly interested in "Improve Adobe Pagemaker import filter".

The project is based on Python, which is my domain of interest. Kindly
check out my profile on LinkedIn for more information:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/apoorv-jain-110769100/

Github: https://github.com/apoorvjain25

Kindly let me know how to proceed forward with the application. Hoping for
a positive reply at your earliest possible convenience.

Regards,
Apoorv Jain