Hey,

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 8:29 PM Geeta Bahutale <Geeta.Bahutale@ltts.com>
wrote:

Hi,

I am from L&T Mumbai Branch. I would like to know whether VisualDsp++
support CppUnit framework? My code is in the VisiualDSP++. I need to write
unit test cases in CppUnit.

I have experience using CppUnit in IAR compiler.

Can you help me with this?

we have no experience with VisualDsp++. Older versions up to cppunit-1.13
should only require a really old C++ compiler (most likely baseline is
somewhere around MSVC 6 or gcc 4.2, possibly even older). Newer cppunit
versions (1.14 and the unreleased 1.15) need C++11 support and don't
support compilers without namespaces, broken standard libraries or other
quirks.

Your best bet is to just clone the cppunit source code, built the source
and run the tests. If your compiler is limited you should checkout the 1-13
branch and use that.

Regards,
Markus

Thanks,

Geeta Bahutale

9920736014

*L&T Technology Services Ltd*

www.LntTechservices.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.