Hello,

Unless there's a good reason to do it, I would prefer not to backport
them to 6.1 for two reasons:

- As Eike mentioned, 6.1.6 is the last release before hitting the EOL.

- The regressions fixed have been around for quite some time now (
introduced in Libo 4.4 and 5.3 )

My two cents

El 25/3/19 a les 17:29, Eike Rathke ha escrit:
Hi Oliver,