Hello Kushagra,

Welcome to LibreOffice!

Before your patches get submitted to master, you must send your license
statement as described here [0].

Regarding GSOC, Check the Ideas page [1] and even the page for ideas
without a mentor [2]. Ideally, the easyhacks you have been working on
should be related to the GSOC Idea.

I also recommend you to start discussing your ideas with possible
mentors, and prepare your proposal ( do not leave it to the last day.
The sooner the better )

Regards

[0]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers#License_Statements

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas
[2]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas_without_a_mentor

El 23/3/19 a les 9:44, KUSHAGRA MUKESH KASLIWAL ha escrit:
Hello,

I am Kushagra Kasliwal , I am a third year engineering student and I
would like to work with
LO for GSoC 2019.
I have submitted two EasyHack patches
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/69386/