hello,

I am planning to join LibreOffice Online GSOC project so I try to solve
easy hacks for online project I submit patches before but in the core when
i use git review to submit my code for one of the easy hacks from
LibreOffice/online/ I have this error

remote:
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
remote:
remote: ERROR:  In commit 87a29c1285af7a10704df4220d426cb00b749ee4
remote: ERROR:  author email address
remote: ERROR:  does not match your user account.
remote: ERROR:
remote: ERROR:  The following addresses are currently registered:
remote: ERROR:    ahmedtota29@gmail.com
remote: ERROR:
remote: ERROR:  To register an email address, please visit:
remote: ERROR:  https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/settings/contact
remote:
remote:
To ssh://logerrit:29418/online
 ! [remote rejected]     HEAD -> refs/publish/master (invalid author)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://EL-SHREIF@logerrit:29418/online'

And this is my content for /.git/config

[core]
    repositoryformatversion = 0
    filemode = true
    bare = false
    logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
    url = git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
    pushurl = ssh://logerrit/online
[branch "master"]
    remote = origin
    merge = refs/heads/master
[remote "upstream"]
    url = git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/upstream/*
[remote "logerrit"]
    url = ssh://EL-SHREIF@logerrit:29418/online
    fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/logerrit/*

please help me by telling me how to submit patch in online folder