Hi Irina,

Irina Bulciu píše v St 20. 02. 2019 v 14:59 +0000:

Is there any way of loading the dialogs inside Libre Office Online in
other language than English ? Where could we make this change to load
a different language ?

Yes, there is; the code where I've implemented that was:

  https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e16852cd1bc5d9e0646ae4183bc13a7bce19df7f

and

  https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=101a79cc4d13a1f566c1b97c1329813eb7c61bcf

for the core part (but in the meantime that changed a bit after
migrating to the gettext usage, instead of ResMgr), and

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/commit/?id=525284e32d1a565c2521532fce9bea6c3d27c260

for the online part.

Does that help? :-)

All the best,