  Forgive me ,I couldn't see your message,and I'm giving such a     late
reply.(actually I had sent this before but to wrong email id)

Yes I know c++(intermediate) and python too and I'm  solving problems of
contests in codechef and hackerrank.
So I guess I am quite decent at coding.
Since I 'm an Ubuntu user so I always use Libreoffice .Most often I used to
write my stories on libreoffice writer.
I have already started debugging in easy hacks.(also i have already built
libreoffice).
So any help in how to debug would be quite valuable for me.

Regards,
rajprakash

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 12:07 AM Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>