When I connect to MySQL using the native connector on LO 6.2.1 RC1, I can not successfully create a primary-foreign key pair. Instead of pairing the two fields, the foreign key pairs with itself. I have also connected to the same database on LO 6.2.0.1 RC1 using mysql-connector-java-5.1.45, and the relationships appear normal.

In this case I connected to the database first using the native connector. But this does not really matter. When I use mysql-connector-java-5.1.45 first and then the native connector, the results are the same. The native connector shows the foreign key related to itself. The mysql-connector-java-5.1.45 shows the relationships as they should be.

I attached two snapshots to show the difference. These were taken from Tools > Relationships

This is definitely a show stopper.

Dan