Hi Costin,

please excuse, that you not have got immediately answer.

costin visan schrieb am 18-Dec-18 um 14:41:
Hello!
    I'm really interested in participating this year at gsoc as part of
your team. I'm writting you this email to get your attention and maybe
to get a hint for this year's project. I'm in my second year at
University Politehnica of Bucharest at the Faculty of Automatic Control
and Computers and I study for a degree in Computer Science and
Information Technology. I wanna start early this year contributing to
the project as I wish to show you that I will be a great addition to
your team. If I have caught your attention and you want to communicate
me anything, I can be contacted on this mail.

  * Many thanks, Costin Visan

The information for GSoC is not yet updated for 2019, but you should already start to become familiar with the process of contributing. Please have a look at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved and the start page https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

Do you have already coding skills?

Do you know LibreOffice as user? Do you have already a favorite area?

Because of the upcoming holidays, reaction might be slower as usual. Please be patient.

Kind regards
Regina