I would like to ask you to participate in a survey for a student research project.

The topic of the thesis will be an evaluation of criteria for open source projects, so that
beginners can make their work as meaningful as possible depending on their motivation.

The aim of the survey is to evaluate these criteria, depending your motivation, when your first
started to work on open source project. The survey should take max. ~3-4 minutes.

Here‘s the link for the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/xhdUqNnNHOat3KDl1

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/JlKKB2OakrK7RQ7lp-qV-pGbLqGMOwdNUiJSN2GGAaoyz6XiqFSkxqJNt8YqGEP4mig=w1200-h630-p]<https://goo.gl/forms/xhdUqNnNHOat3KDl1>

Expert survey to validate criteria for an easy start into Open
Source<https://goo.gl/forms/xhdUqNnNHOat3KDl1>
goo.gl
Thank you very much for participating in this survey. The goal of this survey is to collect data to
help beginners priorities open source projects, regarding their motivations. Upon request, I will
send you the results of the survey for your use.

<https://goo.gl/forms/xhdUqNnNHOat3KDl1>

If you are interested in the anonymous result of the survey, I would be happy to send it to you by
e-mail.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would also be very
pleased to receive your feedback.

Yours sincerely,

Sven Kirtz