On 04.12.2018 10:37, Stephan Bergmann wrote:

Our recently-bumped MSVC baseline is Visual Studio 2017 version 15.7
(the "version 15.7" suffix is important, there are many different
releases of Visual Studio 2017, with ever-increasing C++ standard
compliance).  That should be enforced by configure since
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+/206b8c4ae320d7d8614f21800d8f77fa29f8f5ff%5E!/>

"On Windows, check for at least Visual Studio 2017 version 15.7".

<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/64428/> "Compute
(un-)premultiply_table at compile time" was checked by Jenkins' tb78 at
<https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_windows/23400/>, and the mention
of "14.14" in e.g. "export
COMPATH=C:/PROGRA~2/MIB055~1/2017/COMMUN~1/VC/Tools/MSVC/14.14.26428"
(<https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_windows/23400/consoleFull>)
makes it look like that configuration indeed uses Visual Studio 2017
version 15.7 per the mapping from "MSVC++ 14.14" to "_MSC_VER == 1914
(Visual Studio 2017 version 15.7)" documented at
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Visual_C%2B%2B#Internal_version_numbering>.

Not sure what goes wrong for you.  What version of VS are you using?

I have just pulled, and I confirm this with 64-bit build, with VS
version 15.9.3.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski