On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 09:40:20 +0000, Kaganski Mike wrote:
What seems odd to me is why the log like
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+log/HEAD shows
commit creatin time that is different from the time the commit was
pushed to the branch. I would like to see just-pushed commits to tell "5
minutes ago" instead "3 days ago" like it might be now.

It's shows the authored date, not the commit date.  We can easily tweak
the template, but IMHO it's more consistent to show the authored date
given that the name that's beside it is the author's not the committer.
Gitweb, on the other hand, shows the *commit* date along with the
*author* name.  Compare

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+log/e50f90bd21dc1116e5f1defc73f230ef1b687315
and

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=log;h=e50f90bd21dc1116e5f1defc73f230ef1b687315

for this commit (authored by Serge Krot on Oct 5, committed by bubli on
Oct 22):

    https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+/e50f90bd21dc1116e5f1defc73f230ef1b687315

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=e50f90bd21dc1116e5f1defc73f230ef1b687315

--