Hi all!

Can someone help me with my C# integration with LibreOffice SDK?

I am developing a desktop application in .NET (C#) and my machine works correctly, I can make the
LibreOffice call, open a file and customize the interface all through my .NET application, but in
order to work, it is necessary the version of the SDK is the same as that of LibreOffice installed
on the machine, and the architecture of the application should be the same as that of LibreOffice
(32 or 64 bits).
To work the integration, I had to add in the references of my project the DLLs that comes along
with the SDK:
*         cli_basetypes.dll
*         cli_cppuhelper.dll
*         cli_oootypes.dll
*         cli_ure.dll
*         cli_uretypes.dll
So at first all right, but my question is this: I developed the application using LibreOffice 6.1
along with the SDK of the same version and now I need the application to run on another machine
with a lower version of LibreOffice, which I can not currently get, with the following error
occurring:
*         System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'cli_cppuhelper.dll' or
one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
Is it possible to run the application on another machine with a different version of LibreOffice?
How? Also, is it possible to avoid errors because the application is developed in 64bit and
LibreOffice installed is 32bit for example?

Jean Leno Heidemann
Desenvolvimento
Tel.: +55 (47)30329781
SoftExpert Software