Hi all,

does no one has an idea? I have put the problem as patch to Gerrit https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/61545. Perhaps my problem is easier understandable then.

Problem: If I use the "Load"-method, I get the document loaded, but only the center pane has the correct size. All other window sizes have suspicious values. Especially the LayerTabBar has width 0, and therefore a click on it is not possible. But that would be needed for the unit test.

How to get the correct window sizes?

Kind regards
Regina