Since I migrated my PC from Ubuntu 16.04 to Ubuntu 18.04 (both 64 bits), I get a unit test failure each time I build LO 6.1.1 and the master.

The end of the error message is the following:

testN757910::Import_Export_Import finished in: 83ms
swmodeltestbase.hxx:453:Assertion
Test name: testTableKeep::Import_Export_Import
equality assertion failed
- Expected: 1
- Actual  : 0
- xpath should match exactly 1 node

Failures !!!
Run: 136   Failure total: 1   Failures: 1   Errors: 0

Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:

make CppunitTest_sw_ww8export CPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args"
    # for interactive debugging on Linux
make CppunitTest_sw_ww8export VALGRIND=memcheck
    # for memory checking
make CppunitTest_sw_ww8export DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE
    # for exception catching

You can limit the execution to just one particular test by:

make CPPUNIT_TEST_NAME="testXYZ" ...above mentioned params...

/home/libo/60/solenv/gbuild/CppunitTest.mk:114: recipe for target '/home/libo/60/workdir/CppunitTest/sw_ww8export.test' failed
make[1]: *** [/home/libo/60/workdir/CppunitTest/sw_ww8export.test] Error 1
make[1]: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....
Makefile:286: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2

This test passed without problem under Ubuntu 16.04. My autogen.input file is the same under Ubuntu 18.04 as it was under Ubuntu 16.04. Compiler version is the same (gcc 7.3.0).

I tried make CppunitTest_sw_ww8export CPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args" and did see anything relevant: the code run normally, it only don't return the expected result.

The other two suggestions do not seem relevant  to me in this case.

What could I do to fix this issue ?

Best regards.

JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.