Hello Spencer,

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 8:35 PM FRISBY, SPENCER G CIV USAF AFMC 518
SMXS/MXDPA <spencer.frisby.1@us.af.mil> wrote:

My team and I are interested in using CppUnit but in order to get it onto
our networks we need some information.

Is there a mailing address for CppUnit? If there is, what is it?

You are already on it. The libreoffice developer list is the mailing list
for CppUnit.

Is CppUnit listed within the System for Award Management (SAM):
https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM ? If so, could you provide me with
a specific search term to bring up the information?

I'm not sure if I understand this part. From a quick glance this is about
some system for doing business with the US government. Cppunit is freely
distributed and can be downloaded (
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/cppunit/ and
https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/cppunit/) and used according to
the LGPL license (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU_Lesser_General_Public_License). Therefore
there is no business entity that provides CppUnit.

Kind regards,
Markus

Best,

---