On 07/08/18 17:48, slacka wrote:
Here is my build environment:

$ cat autogen.input
--enable-debug

$ cl /?
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 17.00.60610.1 for x86

Isn't that a completely outdated version? According to <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Visual_C%2B%2B#Internal_version_numbering>, 17.xx would be Visual Studio 2012, but on master we only support Visual Studio 2017 now. And my Visual Studio 2017's `cl /?` reports 19.00.24215.1. (Please make sure to actually execute cl from the Visual Studio 2017 installation.)

Do you need anything else?

As we speak, I happen to run into your CppunitTest_cppuhelper_qa_misc failure with my MSVC build (with latest Visual Studio 2017, see above) too, will investigate. (The test currently only runs (late) during `make check`, see <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/58696/> "No need for CppunitTest_cppuhelper_qa_misc to be a subsequentcheck".)