Hello Khaled,

Thanks for the tip! I can confirm that the patch you recommended does
indeed solve this issue.

BR,
Geoge
On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 at 05:30, Khaled Hosny <dr.khaled.hosny@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you try applying this change and see if it helps?
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commitdiff;h=c5b8b1a3c0247773bd613cba1a183fc8961d38fc

On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 02:45:00AM +0300, George Diamantopoulos wrote:
Can anyone point me to a direction here? Any idea what could be wrong?
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 at 18:29, George Diamantopoulos