Hi everyone,

I have been making progress on three bugs:

tdf#17013 -  Table of Illustration doesn't take figures
Reverted to the original change I made of renaming "Illustration Index" to "Table of Figures"
You can see progress of this bug here: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/54372/

tdf#114875 - Don't show "No offline help installed" popup again
Made further changes by changing variable names to be more relevant and adding a "Do not show
again" checkbox in the popup.
You can see progress of this bug here: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/55254/

Bug 88961 - Table line styles are not visible
Modified it so that table line style ignores width and color and stays one color and one width
irregardless of changes to line color and line width.
You can see progress of this bug here: https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/54461/
Thanks,
Nickson