Hello Jorge.

Looking back myself when I was a beginner,
starting with "Building LibreOffice" on the right side was the best thing to begin with.(but be prepared. It was very time-consuming for the first time, as there was no cache)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

after deciding which bug to solve, I browsed the code and modified it with the C++ knowledge I had on my local PC.

then I followed the instruction for the gerrit to have my patch approved.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit
--
himajin100000