There's a `make packageinfo` target ("generates package information for distros" according to solenv/gbuild/gbuild.help.txt) which I'm not sure who uses it, if anybody at all.

With the current state of --with-help=html configuration (to have offline help content bundled with LO and displayed through a browser application, which isn't the default yet), what I assume the intended output of `make packageinfo` (namely, the files under workdir/PackageInfo/) is not correct:

For one, the workdir/PackageInfo/help-*.files are completely empty. For another,

 help/*/bookmarks.js
 help/*/contents.js
 help/*/text

are listed in workdir/PackageInfo/l10n-*.files instead of workdir/PackageInfo/help-*.files.

If anybody uses `make packageinfo` they need to get that fixed if they use --with-help=html (explicitly now, or implicitly in the future when that eventually becomes the default).

If, on the other hand, nobody uses `make packageinfo`, we should rip that out.