On 2018/05/16 10:23 AM, Michael Stahl wrote:
there is a bytecode representation for StarBasic that is used if you store "encrypted" macros inside a document - i.e. the StarBasic source code is encrypted then, but an unencrypted bytecode representation is stored as well that can be executed without access to the source code.

this is of course a silly enterprise-grade feature, but it's possible that it may limit what we can easily change in the StarBasic implementation.

I tried to update StarBasic once to remove some of the limits and this was exactly the issue I ran
into.