just wanted to confirm that it worked as suggested by Stephan.

Thanks!

Jan

Am 18.02.2018 um 22:28 schrieb Stephan Bergmann:
On 18.02.2018 13:39, Jan Rheinländer wrote:
in my C++ extension manifest.xml I have the line:

<manifest:file-entry
manifest:media-type="application/vnd.sun.star.uno-component;type=native;platform=Windows"

manifest:full-path="myextension-WIN.uno.dll"/>

What is the correct line to use for a 64-bit extension compiled for
64-bit LibreOffice? Can I bundle both 32bit and 64bit extension binaries
in the same .oxt?

The description at
<https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/File_Format#Shared_Library_UNO_Components_for_particular_Platforms>
isn't too precise, but what should work is to use "Windows_x86" for 32
bit and "Windows_x86_64" for 64 bit (and just "Windows" would mean
that the corresponding file is suitable for both 32 and 64 bit, but
which of course would not be the case for a DLL; see
desktop/source/deployment/misc/dp_platform.cxx for the relevant code).