[cid:26c16002-2208-4c81-b97f-1b9645b51d96]

Hi all,

I'm trying to build LOOL for my final project. As a first step build the LO core without problems
and the wsd "module" too. When I do "make run" the server start to listen the port 9980 and keep
waiting for a client connection. If I try to open the LibreOffice follow the link:

(https://localhost:9980/loleaflet/2bac7784b/loleaflet.html?file_path=file:///home/renato/libreoffice/online/test/data/hello-world.odt)

I can access the document on Web Browser. I think the server part is ready!

But now, I can't understand well the client part. Supposedly, When a client establish connection
with the server "He'll be closed inside the LibreOffice directory" (chroot jail). Is that? How I
can give permissions for the client to access the jail? Do I need to create a group to manage this
clients? I choose to do make run "automatically" so I not set up a minimal chroot system manually.
Will it be a problem for me?

It's a little bit confuse for me. I read the READ document in Loleaflet folder but I don't
understand the strategy to follow.

Please someone could help me with this question?

Thanks in advance
Best regards,
Renato Ribeiro

PNG image