---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andras Timar <timar74@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 9:16 PM
Subject: Re: Build LOOL - WSD Permission problem - Access to file denied -
To: Renato Ribeiro <RenatoRibeiro_88@hotmail.com>

Hi Renato,

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 8:02 PM, Renato Ribeiro <
RenatoRibeiro_88@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to build LOOL for my final project. I build the LO core without
problems and the wsd "module" too. But, when I try to run the command *make
run*, there is an error related with a permission that I can't understand
and solved (the picture attached shows this error). Could someone help me
to understand and solve this issue? I follow all the steps of README/wsd
file but I can overcome this error. I'm using Debian Stretch for this work.

You have multiple options.
1. You can give rights to your user to write /var/log/loolwsd.log
2. If you configure with --enable-debug, which makes sense in combination
with make run, then your log file will be /tmp/loolwsd.log, and /tmp is
hopefully writable for anyone.
3. Last but not least you can configure the log file path, too.
--with-logfile=<path>   Path to the location of the logfile.

Best regards,
Andras