Hi Muhammad,

asking every day on the mailing list and BZ is not helpful. As a GSoC student you are expected to
be a smart developer, able to dig into the code, and to find code pointers yourself. That might be
time-consuming and one question makes sense, perhaps someone knows the answer off the top of the
head. But that happens not too often.
Personally I'm sad that you don't benefit from the latest blog posts about easy hacking [1]. Even
when it's labeled terminology you could have taken the idea into a search for "School &
University", for example, that reveals two references with a starting point to the right directory
[2].
Last but not least I'm neither a developer nor your mentor. And while I really appreciate any work
on bug 87892, solving a design only easyhack is not a proof of your coding skills to me.

Sorry if that sounds too harsh, you are still welcome.
Heiko

[1] https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/2018/02/28/easyhacking-all-about-terminology/
[2] https://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/extras/source/gallery/