Hello Serdar,

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 4:49 PM, serdar tunc <serdarot5@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Everyone!
I am Serdar and I am last undergraduate year in Computer Engineering
at Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University. I know C++, python, git, gerrit,
reading others code and gdb.
I am interested in "Fix shape and text rotation in xlsx files". I've
worked with this bug and solved one bug about this code section. I
know how OOXML filter works.

this is my contributions https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/serdar

I just noticed that you plan to apply for this project and that you have
added the corresponding project idea to the wiki page. Note that I had to
remove the project as I'm sure that I will not mentor such a project and I
assume that Eike will not have the time to mentor it. Additionally, I don't
think that the project idea is suitable for GSoC. Fixing shape and text
rotation in xlsx files would be about a week of work for me so it is quite
far from the required 3 month of at least 30 hour work.

I would suggest that you try to find a mentor for this project right now or
apply for a different idea that is already on the list.

Regards,
Markus