On 14/03/18 16:03, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 3:29 PM, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com> wrote:
(And I think David already
nailed the reason down in another mail in this thread.)

To be honest hard to find the info in all that ranting/user
permissions re setting verified statues surely should not have any
effect on notifications for comments/messages that are added using
"gerrit review" command, etc.