 Hello Sir,

 This is Aaditya Kumar Rai,pursuing Computer Science Engineering (currently
in Second Year ) at one of Premier Government college in India.
 I have good hand on working over open source projects based on Programming
& Full Stack Development in Web and Applications, as I have already
developed :
a) Library management System(using Python)
b)Retrieving Processing and Visualizing data with Python(Under guidnace of
Prof.Charles Severance ,University Of Michigan)

Currently working on :
a) A dynamic website development that will work on Availability of all
resources to college students (using HTML5 ,CSS3, Javascript,AngularJS  for
back-end NodeJS)

As I have extreme interest to explore open source arena more deeper to
enhance my knowledge further so that i can gain industrial experience too.
Sir, i am applying for GSOC first time and due to unavailability of
Guidance ,i have lost much of time in preparation for GSOC,18.

I am helpless ,please guide and help me and I am pretty much sure that
within such short of time , i will put my all efforts and skills to fix
bugs and Patch it additional to submission of Proposals and will prove
Myself best for those given Projects.

I have good deal of experience with development in,C,C++, HTML5, CSS3
,Advanced Python , Javascript & PHP, I find myself able to work on
following ideas
            a)   Idea : Add a DSL to the UI testing and improve the
generated log file
            b)   Idea : LibreOffice Online

Brief description:
I am little bit confused on how to start? How can i show my worth to you or
should i directly focus on proposal or any bug patches first or discuss my
solution first?
        Please guide me from here on how to proceed further.
Thanking You!

Regards..
Aaditya Kumar Rai

--