Hi Kshitij,

Some very good points from Szymon, I'd only add:

Szymon Kłos píše v Po 12. 03. 2018 v 12:22 +0100:

Customization of notebookbar- Customization via Glade is not
suitable for normal users so we need to user-friendly interface to
customize the notebookbar.But since the ui files are specific for
each notebookbar, customization will make all these glade files
dynamic.How this can be achieved, some advice will be helpful in
this.

For now the main goal should be: to make Notebookbar not
experimental.

So fixing existing bugs and blockers mentioned in our list first,

This is the most important indeed :-)

after we achieve this we can focus on customization. In mentioned
docuents there are proposed xml structures to describe notebookbar
design. This is bigger and hard task. This may be needed to create
new builder (like exising one in the vcl to parse .ui files) and.

I think we can start small here - first just add some possibility for
users to enable / disable items in the existing notebookbars would be
very helpful; and already probably non-trivial.  Let's see.

It's awesome you are interested in the notebookbar task!

All the best,
Kendy