On 12/03/18 11:46, Shayantan Pal wrote:
Hi Pranav,

Thanks for the heads up .  Is it absolutely necessary that I submit my  GSoC
application on 18 March itself ? Can I submit it later too ?

Reading here[1], the student application deadline is 27th March. So, you need to
submit it by 27, not 18th. And yes, it's absolutely necessary that you submit
your proposal by 27th.

[1] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

On 12-Mar-2018 9:15 AM, "Pranav Kant" <pranavk@collabora.co.uk
<mailto:pranavk@collabora.co.uk>> wrote:

    Hi Shayantan,

    On 11/03/18 23:45, Shayantan Pal wrote:
    > Respected sirs,
    >
    > I am interested in the project :
    >

    >       LibreOffice Online Admin
    >

    > for Google Summer Of Code 2018 and would like to work on it . Kindly
    consider my
    > candidature.

    As a qualification process, we require students to work on at least one Easy
    Hacks (as mentioned here[1]) before you submit your application for GSoC later.

    > I have sond knowledge of CPP and other OOP languages such as Java and also can
    > code in Python , HTML5 and Css3.

    Please look at the list of easy hacks for Online[2]. There are relevant code
    pointers already in all of the easy hacks but if stuck, don't hesitate to ask on
    the bug itself. There is some more helpful information on the same wiki page
    including slides of talks given on LibreOffice Online in previous conferences;
    you might want to go through them to understand the architecture, code
    structure, etc.

    > I have successfully participated in Google Code
    > In 2013,14,15 and wat to extend my repertoire in coding

    That's great to hear.

    [1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/LibreOffice_Online#GSoC
    <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/LibreOffice_Online#GSoC>
    [2]