On Sun, Mar 4, 2018 at 10:45 PM, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com>
wrote:

What do you mean with building for Android?  Do you cross-compile for
Android on Ubuntu?

Building LibreOffice for Android involves cross-compiling. The app uses
Android's Native Development Kit (NDK) for implementing parts of the app in
C/C++ code (as Android uses Java otherwise). The instructions on the wiki
page require the project to be built on the system before installing on a
phone.

In configmgr/Library_configmgr.mk, configmgr/source/dconf.cxx is only
built if ENABLE_DCONF is set.  And in configure.ac, ENABLE_DCONF is only
set if pkg-config finds a suitable dconf:

What are the values of DCONF_CFLAGS and DCONF_LIBS in your config_host.mk
(generated by autogen.sh in the root of your LO build tree)?

They are as follows:
DCONF_CFLAGS=-pthread -I/usr/include/dconf -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
-I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include

DCONF_LIBS=-ldconf -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0

(If all else fails, you should be able to just work around this issue by
configuring --disable-dconf.)

It built successfully after making this change. But since dconf was
disabled, won't it lead to errors later during execution of the app?