Hi Piyush,

you are very welcome to LibreOffice whether you are an experienced developer and capable of coding
or by contributing on other areas.

Google Summer of Code is exclusively for developers, unfortunately. So you have to accomplish the
work mostly on your (mentoring granted of course). We require from students to show their skills
[1] with so called easy hacks [2], tickets on our bugtracker that can be done without expertise.
Please take a look on the list and see if you can do the work. We have plenty of getting-started
pages that could help you [3,4].

As said above there is enough room to contribute to LibreOffice with less coding skills, just in
case you fail [5].

Cheers,
Heiko (UX mentor)

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC