downloaded test file and screenshots on Bug 115625 using lo viewer master daily build

observation: the issue is repro on

tinderbox: buildname: Android-ARM@24-Bytemark-Hosting
tinderbox: tree: MASTER
tinderbox: pull time 2018-02-17 00:05:19
tinderbox: git sha1s
core:05986e7f98ea1c0bd8092500968774ef3f6bcef4

lyf flame 3, android 5.1

my dilemma:

[ 1 ] issue author has expressed concern and set earlier version to 3.6,  i assumed it might be
inherited from openoffice.

so, dont add comment

[ 2 ] add a comment stating it is repro on lo viewer master daily build.

out of the above two, which one should i choose ?
your suggestions or advice are welcome.

regards,
krishna [ kr1shna ]
--

krishna [ never ever ask about my real name or identity ]

ji-bu-rish: https://github.com/kr1shna-opensource/