Is there any good reason why a failed Gerrit/Jenkins build does not set the corresponding Gerrit change's Verified flag to -1 (similar to how a successful such build sets the flag to +1)?

Especially with the poor Jenkins turnaround times, it is hard to tell on a page like <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/dashboard/self> whether a change is not yet ready for submission because Jenkins has not yet built it or because the Jenkins build failed. The "V" ("Verified") column is empty in both cases. (And I assume it would contain something like a red cross if the Verified flag is -1.)