On 2017/11/15 6:08 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
        Its getting a bit close to the 6.0 freeze, and Dennis is still working
hard to get the calc threading stuff merged.

        Eike said he'd take a look at your patch upping the column limit after
your re-factoring, and had a few ideas of what might be up.

        Could you share that ? and/or perhaps good to CC the dev list on any
discussion there ? =)

Hi

This

   https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/44802

is the last step in raising the column limit in calc.

I believe I have already addressed the places in calc where raising the limit is likely to affect performance. (See my commits over the last couple of months with "dyncolcontainer" in the subject)

Unfortunately, this last step causes some unit test failures which I cannot track down.

Perhaps Eike has some ideas?

Thanks, Noel.