Hi Xavier,

I don't know, and it doesn't help if you exclude the mailing list in
personal mails. Including again.

On Tuesday, 2017-09-26 14:48:13 +0200, Xavier van wijmeersch wrote:

Hi Eike

Boost locale is in place.  But now I tryed to build with without system
boost and I have clean build. The only thing that still not working is,
when trying to acces tools options view its still craching lo. I did like
you suggest, but no luck. The only thing and its a gues, i build a snapshot
off gcc 8.0,  maybe this may have corrupt some links?

Xavier