Reason is that we don't maintain branches for the Viewer/ all stuff of
relevance for the Viewer is on master

Ciao
Christian

On Fr., 22. Sep. 2017, 10:19 Samuel Mehrbrodt <Samuel.Mehrbrodt@cib.de>
wrote:

Am 20.09.2017 um 16:30 schrieb Mike Saunders:

Just some thoughts. It would be awesome to have a new release available
on the Play Store in time for LO 6.0, but I know that it'll be ready
when it's ready :-)

Btw, is there a reason we don't use the same release schedule (and
numbers) we use on the Desktop version for the Android Viewer?

We also have the release notes on the same page
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.0#Android> nowadays,
and the Online version also uses the same version numbers.

Regards

Samuel