Hi all

I missed the initial Jenkins linux_clang_dbgutil_64 failure, got distracted by the patch going forward for code review even with the compile failure. Since then the patch has been submitted twice since then. Don't know why.

Anyway, I'm looking at the failure which is -

In file included from
/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/linux_clang_dbgutil_64/sw/source/ui/dbui/mmoutputtypepage.cxx:37:
/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/linux_clang_dbgutil_64/sw/source/ui/inc/mmresultdialogs.hxx:213:5:
 error: VclReferenceBase subclass dispose() function MUST call dispose() of its superclass as the
last thing it does [loplugin:vclwidgets]
     virtual void        dispose() override;
     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/linux_clang_dbgutil_64/sw/source/ui/dbui/mmoutputtypepage.cxx:303:1:
 error: VclReferenceBase subclass dispose() function MUST call dispose() of its superclass as the
last thing it does [loplugin:vclwidgets]
void SwSendMailDialog::dispose()
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 errors generated.
/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/linux_clang_dbgutil_64/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:288:
 recipe for target
'/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/linux_clang_dbgutil_64/workdir/CxxObject/sw/source/ui/dbui/mmoutputtypepage.o'
 failed
make[1]: ***
[/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_gerrit/Config/linux_clang_dbgutil_64/workdir/CxxObject/sw/source/ui/dbui/mmoutputtypepage.o]
 Error 1
Makefile:266: recipe for target 'build' failed
make: *** [build] Error 2
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Finished: FAILURE

I think I understand what it's telling me in that an object or two aren't being disposed of at the appropriate time. Will take me a bit of time to work out how this can be resolved.

Is there a way that I can pick up these type of errors before submitting them to gerrit?

Alex