Gerrit patch https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/40782/

If the proposed solution makes sense, it will only be necessary to program the warning message in the "else" clause. Here, I am considering a dialog box with the warning message.

Note that the changes to basic / source / runtime / stdobj.cxx are strictly for the readability of the aMethods table []. These changes have nothing to do with the bug tdf # 80731.

Pierre