Hi Everyone,

During the 9th week of GSoc, I continued my work on adding the horizontal
ruler in LibreOffice Online.

This week was spent entirely on implementing the ruler in loleaflet, with
appropriate part implemented in core already. The basic functionality
limited to breakpoints, adjustable margins and dynamic size/position(on
zoom) is complete.
Placement and position of ruler needs to be handled for a few major cases
i.e. when the map size is greater that of the screen and when annotations
are displayed.

Work on this specific task will be continued later, and for now i have
started working on the next task of extending the WOPI elements to support
the 'save as' functionality in LibreOffice Online.

You can follow my progress at -
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/owner:callmedewan%2540gmail.com

Regards,
Aditya Dewan