On Mon, 2017-07-24 at 08:29 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
I think this memory leak is actually required in this case.
SAL_NO_ACQUIRE means that the ref count of the internal pipe object
is not incremented and therefore during the destruction of the
osl::Pipe we are now deleting the same internal object twice.

I think this can be seen in https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_ubsan/6
11/consoleFull and IMHO the easiest fix might be to just annotate
that test for coverity. Maybe someone has a better idea.

a43187d9075c6347412a2584d764145127779df8

should do the trick I believe, drop down to the C api to avoid that
osl::Pipe can't give up ownership of its oslPipe handle