Em 30/05/2017 11:54, Jan Holesovsky escreveu:
Hi Cloph,

Christian Lohmaier píše v Út 30. 05. 2017 v 16:15 +0200:

1) issue with offline use (file://path/to/pages/)

What exactly is the issue, please?

browsers blocking loading of local files for security reason.

To do:
3) Resolve protocol file:// for offline use (hit CORS guideline
restriction for browsers)

What exactly is needed here, please?

for chromium, one could make the help an extension package, that way
it would be allowed to load files from a configured directory (in
other words:  add a corresponding manifest file)

see also
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=40787

That was the problem with loading data via XMLHTTPRequest / jquery's
load (we were trying to solve previously); but if the files are static
html now, I see no problem to link directly (<a
href="something/blah">...</a>), which does not have this problem :-)

Or am I missing something?

The issue is to dynamically load the bookmark_<module>.html file in the
page. Currently the JS solution is

    $("#BottomLeft").load('bookmark_'+module+'.html');

(I tested replacing it by <iframe> or <object> but that brings other
issues. I also tested < link rel="imports" bookmark.../> but I also hit
restrictions on browsers (http://caniuse.com/#feat=imports) )

Regards

--
Olivier Hallot