Title: Signature
Is it possible to set Seamonkey as the email program for LibreOffice and have it recognized as a functioning email client?
Every time I try to "send:" a document I get this error " LibreOffice was unable to find a working e-mail configuration."
SeaMonkey is a working email and is set as the default emailĀ  program for Windows.

Is there an "advanced" option to set this or something like it?

--
Robert Steinmetz, AIA
Principal
Steinmetz & Associates
begin:vcard
fn:Robert Steinmetz
n:Steinmetz;Robert
org:Steinmetz & Associates
adr:Suite 1425;;650 Poydras Street;New Orleans;LA;70112;US
email;internet:rob@steinmetznet.com
title:Principal
tel;work:504.523.6129
tel;fax:504.581.3219
note;quoted-printable:Our Atlanta Office is:=0D=0A=
        =0D=0A=
        3101 Towercreek PArkway =
        =0D=0A=
        Suite 120=0D=0A=