A couple of points:

Just use English on this mailing list. Don't use machine translation. You
will not be able to communicate with your potential mentors if you can't
read and write English fluently.

The LibreOffice organisation is in no way from the US; most of us are in
Europe.

Please read our wiki, and especially the instructions that Jan pointed to.
Having already built LibreOffice *and* performed some small but non-trivial
code change ("Easy Hack") is a requirement to even be considered for GSoC.
We don't want the student to spend the first weeks on struggling to get the
code to build.

--tml