Hi Maxim,

Le 07/03/2017 à 18:41, Maxim Monastirsky a écrit :
Hi JBF,

I pushed a quick patch that should fix that crash:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=27f89f08cf4086802ce67f12389414bef6ab64ca

Thank you very much. Rebuild in progress.

Best regards.
JBF

Best regards,

Maxim

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 4:30 , Jean-Baptiste Faure
<jbfaure@libreoffice.org> wrote:
Hi,

Current master (last commit
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commit;h=260bfa5e4913c4ecb5720f3ef5163333374de744)

build on my Ubuntu 16.04 x86-64 close as soon I open a file. StartCenter
open fine, help too but the program close without error message as soon
as I try to open an existing file or try to create a new one.

My build does not have debug symbols but I tried dbg and got that :

Thread 1 "soffice.bin" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00007ffff06e0acc in MenuItemList::GetData(unsigned short, unsigned
long&) const () from [...]/master/instdir/program/libvcllo.so

I will rebuild with debug symbol to try to get more detailled infos but
it is long on my PC. Perhaps somebody will find th root cause before.

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.