Hi Kshitij,

On Fri, Mar 03, 2017 at 09:22:34AM +0530, Kshitij Warungase <kshitijwarungase@gmail.com> wrote:
      I am Kshitij senior undergraduate student(Computer Science).
      From many years I am going to use LibreOffice and found some issues.
So, as an Computer Science student I want to contribute to one of this
issue. We cant call this idea as an issue, but it is an addon.

    Idea:
            *Importing and Exporting files from and to Google
Drive/DropBox.*
            Many times we need to import files from Other Storage like
Google Drive or BitBucket or DropBox. So, We can add an AddOn such that
anyone can import file from online storage and export it to the same or
other.

Do you realize Google Drive support is already there? BitBucket (isn't
that just hg/git hosting?) and/or DropBox may make sense via libcmis,
provided you find someone to mentor the project.

            Also went through LibreOffice source code and understood the
architecture. It will be my pleasure, if you support my Idea and ready to
 mentor it.

The best you can do to prove that is to contribute small patches, see
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development> for details.

Having one or two non-trivial easy hacks solved is a requirement for applying
as a student. See instructions from last year at
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/2016#How_to_apply>.

            If you like my idea then, in further communication I will tell
you my next plan of execution and how I am going to complete it.

I would say first focus on completing some easy hacks, then you go start
writing your application.

Regards,

Miklos