Le 23/02/2017 à 22:53, Jason Marshall a écrit :

Hi Jason,

The actual build triggered by running ‘make' initially ran for
approximately ten hours, but unfortunately the battery failed on my
computer meaning that the build presumably was interrupted.  Clearly,
the battery failure issue was unfortunate, but I am unclear as to the
expected build times on the above specification of platform.  Would
greater than ten hours be expected, as I am aware that the hardware
specification above is quite low.  In addition, if the failed build is

With a spec like the one you describe, expect an initial build to take
anywhere between 24 and 48 hours, possibly even longer depending on how
many other bits you have added in terms of build switches (e.g.
languages, extensions, etc).

Even minor changes in git can also provoke 24h+ re-builds with a setup
like that, at least, that was certainly my previous experience with a
similar rig.

Alex