On 02/10/2017 05:36 PM, Lars Callenbach wrote:
I would like to compile the Calc spreadsheet C++ examples of the SDK
(LibreOffice 5.2) under Windows using MinGW / Cygwin. Is there any
documentation of how to do this?

I prefer using GNU tools since I use them under Linux and I do not want
to register Visual-Studio Community.

Since the compilation of the C++ examples work fine under Linux I hope
that it is possible to use a free compiler for Windows. Which one
should I choose? Are there other alternatives (without
costs/registration)?

Under Windows, we only support building with MSVC, not with GCC. That includes building against the SDK.

(With the SDK, you'll need to use some Cygwin/MinGW tools like 'make', just not the gcc compiler. See <http://api.libreoffice.org/docs/install.html> for documentation on setting up the SDK, in case you hadn't seen that yet.)