On 01/16/2017 01:55 PM, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:

<mailto:vmiklos@collabora.co.uk>>:
    On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 10:56:04AM +0100, Tomáš Chvátal
    <tomas.chvatal@gmail.com <mailto:tomas.chvatal@gmail.com>> wrote:
    > Ah now i get it. Well it happens always on the same test:
    >
    > [  649s] trying to instantiate implementation
    > "com.sun.star.wizards.agenda.CallWizard"
    > [  649s] unknown:0:(anonymous namespace)::Test::test
    > [  649s] uncaught exception of type std::bad_alloc
    > [  649s] - std::bad_alloc

    Here is how I would continue debugging this. Add this after the
    SAL_DEBUG() that prints the service name:

    if (i.first == "com.sun.star.wizards.agenda.CallWizard")
        SAL_DEBUG("foo");

    Then in gdb you can put a breakpoint on the SAL_DEBUG("foo"); line,
    before the test attempts to instantiate
    com.sun.star.wizards.agenda.CallWizard. When you hit the breakpoint,
do
    "catch throw" and "continue". Hopefully that'll show us where
    std::bad_alloc is thrown.

Hi, got to it and attaching the trace of the point. Seems like if I just
break there and then catch the bad_alloc it stops on the right place
finaly :)

Interestingly, <http://ci.libreoffice.org/job/lo_callgrind_linux/2588/>
started to fail in exactly the same way now, after (among other things) <
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=74
3f9fc86f3d3b6e87bf58c0654bcdccab0ab383> "python3: upgrade to release
3.5.3".

I assume you are (implicitly) using --enable-python=system in your failing
build?  If yes, is that a 3.5.3, too?  Maybe that's the direction to search
in.  Or did you already track the problem down?

Yep we are of course using the system python, but I actually even
backtracked the problem to the issue that python uno failed to load due to
SUSE patch, which I removed now and it seems happily passing over. I still
didn't produce workable binaries so I am waiting on that to say if I am
safely out of water.

Cheers

Tom